Terms and Conditions
You must read, agree with and accept all of the Terms and Conditions and relevant policies of Palm Cart prior to becoming a Palm Cart user.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- To access and use the Services, you must register in a Palm Cart account (“Account”) by providing your full name, current address, phone number, a valid e-mail address, and any other information indicated as required. Palm Cart may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- Palm Cart will use the e-mail address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- Keeping your password secure is your own responsibility and Palm Cart cannot and will not be liable for any damage from your failure to do so.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in relation with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms and Conditions, as determined in the sole discretion of Palm Cart will result in an immediate termination of your services.
If we need to reach you, we will send you an e-mail.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in conformance with the laws of Maldives applicable in that respect. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Maldives with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and/or any relevant policies of the Palm Cart.
- You must acknowledge and agree that Palm Cart may amend these Terms and Conditions at any point by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on Palm Cart website, and such amendments to the Terms and Conditions will be effective from the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after these amendments to the Terms and Conditions are posted to Palm Cart website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms and Conditions, you will be restricted from using the Service.
- You may not use the Palm Cart service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of Maldives. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Palm Cart.
Palm Carts Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via a store, or the Materials uploaded or posted to a store, violate our Terms and Conditions.
- Appropriate action will be taken against the use of verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any customer, employee, member, or officer of Palm Cart or its agent.
- Palm Cart does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Palm Cart employees and contractors may also be Palm Cart customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request official documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership and/or identity of the Account holder. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo identification such as national identity card, driving license or passport etc.
- Palm Cart retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Palm Cart reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
Limitation of Liability
- You explicitly comprehend and concur that Palm Cart will not be liable for any immediate, circuitous, coincidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including yet not restricted to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no occasion will Palm Cart or our Sellers be at risk for lost benefits or any special, accidental or considerable damages emerging out of or regarding our site, our services or these Terms and Conditions (however arising including carelessness). You consent to reimburse and hold us and (as pertinent) our parent, , subsidiaries, affiliates, Palm Cart accomplices, partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, legal costs, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your infringement of any law or the privileges of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is given on an “as may be” and “as accessible” premise with no guarantee or condition, express, inferred or statutory.
- Palm Cart does not warrant that the Service will be continuous, convenient, secure, or blunder free.
- Palm Cart does not warrant that the outcomes that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Palm Cart doesn’t warrant that the nature of any items, services, data, or other Materials bought or acquired by you through the Service will live up to your desires, or that any mistakes in the Service will be amended.
Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of Palm Cart to practice or authorize any privilege or arrangement of the Terms and Conditions will not comprise a waiver of such right or arrangement. The Terms and Conditions and the records it consolidates by reference comprise the whole agreement between you and Palm Cart and oversee your use of the Service, supplanting any earlier agreements between you and Palm Cart (counting, however not restricted to, any earlier forms of the Terms and Conditions).
Palm Cart Delivery
In an event that you are situated in either Male’ or the island of Maldives, you can buy DELIVERY names from within your Palm Cart administrative console (“Palm Cart Delivery”) for delivery of products purchased from your Palm Cart’ Seller. Notwithstanding these Terms and Conditions, your access and use of Palm Cart Delivery is dependent upon the Delivery Policy of Palm Cart.
Cancellation and Termination
You may cancel your Account at any time. In such manner, to start cancellation, you may send us an email at [email protected] Palm Cart will respond regarding the cancellation process for your Account. Once cancellation is confirmed, Orders purchased through Palm Cart will no longer be automatically renewed.
We may exercise the right to change or cancel your Account at any time without prior notice in the event of any fraud or suspicious activity.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
We may change or discontinue the Service at any time, without any liability whatsoever.
In addition to these Terms and Conditions, you likewise consent to be bound by the extra assistance explicit terms relevant to Services you buy from, or that are given by, Palm Cart’ stores or benefits or other third parties.
- Palm Cart may from time to time provide you with, give you access to, or enable third party software, applications (“Apps”), items, services or site links (all in all, “third party Services”) for your consideration. Such Third-Party Services are made accessible just as an accommodation, and your purchases, access or use of any such Third-Party Services is exclusively among you and the pertinent third-party service provider (“Third-Party Provider”). Any usage by you of Third-Party Services offered through the Services or Palm Cart’ site is completely at your very own risk and caution, and it is your obligation to peruse the terms and conditions or privacy policies relevant to such Third-Party Services before using them. In certain cases, Palm Cart may get an income share from Third-Party Providers that Palm Cart recommends to you.
- We don’t provide any guarantees regarding Third-Party Services. You recognize that Palm Cart has no influence over Third-Party Services and will not be liable or subject to anybody for such Third-Party Services. The accessibility of Third-Party Services on Palm Cart’s sites, or integration or enabling of such Third-Party Services with the Services doesn’t comprise or suggest a support, approval, sponsorship, or connection by or with Palm Cart. Palm Cart doesn’t ensure the accessibility of Third-Party Services and you recognize that Palm Cart may cripple access to any Third-Party Services and you acknowledge that Palm Cart may disable access to any Third-Party Services at any time in its sole discretion and without notice to you. Palm Cart is not responsible or liable to anybody for cessation or suspension of access to, or disablement of, any Third-Party Service. Palm Cart strongly recommends that you seek specialist advice before using or relying on Third-Party Services, to guarantee they will address your issues. Palm Cart is not liable for any exposure, alteration or removal of your information or different Materials, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, due to access by a Third-Party Service or a Third-Party Provider to your information or other Materials.
- Under no conditions will Palm Cart be liable for any immediate, roundabout, coincidental, unique, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever that result from any Third-Party Services or your legally binding association with any Third-Party Provider, including any Expert. These impediments will apply regardless of whether Palm Cart has been advised concerning the plausibility of such harms. The prior impediments will apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- You consent to reimburse and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, auxiliaries, Palm Cart’ subsidiaries, Palm Cart’ partners, officers, directors, agents, employees and suppliers harmless from any case or request, including sensible lawyers’ expenses, legal expenses emerging out of your use of a Third-Party Service or your association with a Third-Party Provider.
- Dispute procedure
Palm Cart bolsters the insurance of protected innovation and asks Palm Cart’ Sellers to do likewise. It’s our policy to respond to all claims of supposed copyright infringement. In a situation where someone claims that one of our merchants is infringing their licensed innovation rights, they can send a Notice to Palm Cart’ assigned operator using our form. Upon receiving a Notice, we may remove or disable access to the Materials claimed to be a copyright infringement. Once a notification of takedown is sent, the merchant can reply with a counter notification using our form if they object to the complaint. The first complainant has 14 (Fourteen) business days after we get a counter notice to seek a court order restraining the merchant from engaging in the infringing activity.
Privacy & Data Protection