We take our customers privacy very seriously and the information we collect, retain, store, disclose and transfer will be used as stated below
Data protection is a matter of trust and we are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Hence the information collected from you will only be relevant to your dealings with us or necessary for the procedures.
Your information will only be kept to for the time period it is required to complete transactions or as required by law.
Collection of Personal Information
Your personal information required to create an account, or any service forms provided by this platform will be collected.
Generally, the information that is collected will be:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
If you provide any data or personal information of a third party, it will be assumed you have obtained the consent of that party.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- The personal information we gather from you will be utilized, or imparted to third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third-party sellers), for a few or the entirety of the accompanying purposes:
- To facilitate your use of our Services
- To process orders, you send us through the Platform
- To deliver the items you have acquired through the stage
- To update you on the delivery of the items, regardless of whether sold through the Platform by Palm Cart or a third-party merchant, and for client care purposes;
- To analyze data, and confirm with third parties to guarantee that the data is precise;
- Furthermore, we will use the personal information you give to direct your record (assuming any) with us; check and complete financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; review the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the design or potentially contents of the pages of the Platform and customize them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; do research on users socioeconomics’ and conduct; provide you with information we figure you may discover helpful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ items and services, if you have demonstrated that you have not objected to being contacted for these reasons.
- When you register an account with Palm Cart or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will likewise use your personal information to send you marketing or promotional materials about Palm Cart or our third party sellers items and services every now and then. You can unsubscribe from receiving such materials whenever through the unsubscribe function within the electronic promoting material. We may use your contact information to send pamphlets from us and from our related organizations.
- In exceptional situations or circumstances Palm Cart might be required to disclose personal information, for example, when there are grounds to deduce that the disclosure is important to anticipate a danger to life or wellbeing, or for law enforcement purposes, or for satisfaction of legal and administrative necessities and solicitations.
- Palm Cart may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by Palm Cart. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
- Palm Cart does not engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may convey your objection with our continiual use as well as disclosure of your personal information for any of the reasons and in the way as expressed above whenever by reaching us at our email address below.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information whenever by getting to your record on the Palm Cart Platform. In an event that you don’t have a record with us, you can do as such by reaching us at our email address above.
We find a way to share the updates to your personal information with third parties and our associates with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is yet vital for the above expressed purposes.
Accessing Your Personal Information
In an event that you might want to see the personal information we have on you or ask about the manners by which your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed by Palm Cart within the previous year, you may contact us through our email address underneath. We maintain all authority to charge a reasonable administrative fee for recovering your personal information records.
Security of Your Personal Information
Palm Cart ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
Palm Cart does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years old, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Palm Cart, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Platform
- The pages within the Platform which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Platform more convenient and useful to you.
You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, visit the help material of your browser or device.
No Spam, Spyware, or Virus